Fastcap Kaizen foam cut specifically for your Tool Box in your color choice!
- Be sure to choose the thickness and color
- These Foam inserts are 3D CNC cut to fit your Box precisely
- Easily mark out with our Long Nose Marker and cut out with the Kaizen knife
- Simply cut & peel the layers away for a perfect fit
The Tool box is NOT included, it is shown only for reference
It is necessary to have a fixed "standard" bottom section, this will get you up past the raised sections in the bottom of the case
- The 1/8" thick Bottom Substrate is available in a waterproof, durable ABS plastic, or masonite board if you want to save some money. (Please note, this material is NOT water resistant)
EXAMPLES OF LAYERS:
The 5800 Apache Case will fit:
1 bottom layer of 2-1/4" plus 2 layers of 1-1/8" w/ substrate
1 bottom layer of 2-1/4" plus 1 layer of 2-1/4" w/ substrate
- When adhering the substrate to the foam, contact cement works best!
- ALL Foam Inserts are sold separate.