Fastcap Kaizen foam cut specifically for your Tool Box in your color choice!
- Be sure to choose the thickness and color
- These Foam inserts are 3D CNC cut to fit your Box precisely
- Easily mark out with our Long Nose Marker and cut out with the Kaizen knife
- Simply cut & peel the layers away for a perfect fit
The Tool box is NOT included, it is shown only for reference
The solution for Lift-Out-Layers In tool boxes
- Purchase a "standard" bottom section, as it may be unnecessary to remove the last piece
The Large Tool Box is 8 1/4" deep, so figure out what works best for you application as far as quantity of layers.
- Foam Thicknesses: 2 1/4", 1 1/8", 7/8"
- Bottom Substrate 1/8"
The large tool box will fit:
3 layers of 2-1/4" w/ substrate
6 layers of 1-1/8" w/ substrate
8 layers of 7/8" w/ substrate
will have the choice of Masonite or ABS Plastic. (If you are looking
for ALL weather conditions, the 1/8" thick ABS plastic will be
necessary, as the 1/8" masonite will get damaged around moist conditions
If you would like to adhere the substrate to the foam yourself, we recommend using a spray-on contact cement or FastCap SpeedTape That can be found by clicking this link